Monday 7 April 2008

Welcome to the Free Money Mine!!

Congratulations, you've stumbled upon the free money mine! Grab a hard hat and a pick axe and join me as I journey through the rich veins of free money available on the internet. . .

I find it's usually best to begin at the start so that's what I'll do. I'm a 26 year old civil servant, I'm not poor but Im certainly not rich either - I've never really saved any of my wages, but recently I've been thinking maybe it's time to start saving and exploring other sources of revenue. . .

. . . And that's when I conceived this little project! I'm going to try every risk free money making method on the internet I can find, and as I do I'll provide reports and tips so that you, the reader, can join me in getting rich quick!

Ignore that last comment. Getting rich quick on the internet isn't the most likely scenario - I don't have any mad programming skills and I'm having a hard time thinking of "the next big thing" - but at least I . . . we . . . can make some money on the side and maybe save some along the way.

If you're reading this, you're joining me right at the beginning of my journey. Good to have you with me!!

2 comments:

Nutley Kid said...

Good luck Dan - I look forward to trying the links you find.
Nutley Kid

Dan said...

Hi Nutley kid, You're the first to leave a comment on my blog!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I think you'll enjoy what's to come.

Join Rpoints for free now to claim your £5 welcome bonus